Each year I try to cultivate a list of books that I would like to read during the course of the year. Typically, I bite off a little more than I actually chew (notice I didn’t say CAN chew). I love to read, however I find when I get out of a reading rhythm, I slow down and don’t churn through books like I want to.
Regardless, I still have a list of book I have not read I hope to get through this year. The list will grow, however, here is what is currently on the list:
- A Call To Resurgence | Mark Driscoll (currently reading)
- Start With Why | Simon Sinek (currently reading)
- Overwhelmed | Perry Noble
- Leaders Eat Last | Simon Sinek
- To Live is Christ, To Die is Gain | Matt Chandler
- The Advantage | Patrick Lencioni
- The Accidental Creative | Todd Henry
- Crash The Chatter Box | Steven Furtick
- Let Hope In | Pete Wilson
- The Dude’s Guide To Manhood | Darrin Patrick
- How To Deliver a TED Talk | Jeremy Donovan
- Leading on Empty | Wayne Cordeiro (re-read)
That’s a pretty good start I think. I’ll be happy to have finished these. I hope to squeeze in a few more along the way.
What are a few books you are reading or hoping to read by the end of this year?